What are cookies?
A cookie is a file that is downloaded to the user's device (computer / smartphone / tablet) when accessing certain web pages, in order to store and retrieve information about browsing habits made from the equipment.
What types of cookies do we use?
There are different types of cookies. They all work in the same way, but have small differences:
▪ Session Cookies: Session cookies have a determined duration, this is based on the duration of the navigator's visit, and they are deleted when the browser is closed. Their main purpose is to identify the type of device, support the security of the website and its basic functionality. They do not contain personal information that would allow us to identify an individual.
▪ Persistent or Permanent Cookies: This type of cookies are stored on the hard drive of the device, and the browser reads them every time you make a new visit to the website. They have a specific expiration date, and once expired, the cookie stops working. They allow us to identify your actions and preferences; analyze visits and help us understand how users reach our site and improve our services.
▪ Functionality Cookies: They allow the website to remember decisions made by the user, such as login or identifier. The information collected by these cookies is anonymized (i.e., it does not contain your name, address, or other sensitive data).
▪ Third-party cookies: Third-party cookies are the cookies necessary to make use of external applications on our website; for example, those used by social networks (such as Facebook) or by external content add-ons (such as Google Maps). In addition, some advertising companies use this type of file to track your visits on each site on which they advertise.
▪ Analytical Cookies: These are cookies that are intended for periodic maintenance and ensure the best performance and service to the user; collecting data on your activity.
▪ Performance Cookies: They are used to improve the browsing experience and optimize the operation of the website, such as, for example, storing service configurations, or storing the purchase made in a shopping cart.
▪ Advertising Cookies: These are those that collect information about the advertisements shown to users of the website. They can be of two types:
▪ Anonymous Cookies: they only collect information about the advertising spaces shown on the website, regardless of the user accessing the website, i.e., without expressly identifying him/her.
▪ Personalized Cookies: They collect personal information of the user of the website by a third party, for the personalization of such advertising spaces.
▪ Geolocation Cookies: These Cookies are used to find out in which country or region the user is located when accessing a website service in order to offer them content or services appropriate to their location.